March 18, 2013

From DREAM…to REALITY


Every dream starts with a dreamer. A person needs to possess the strength, the passion, the perseverance, and the courage to pursue them. A dream does not come like magic which happens in a blink of an eye without any conscious effort. Any dream, big or small, can do come true.

It has been many years that I’ve been so curious about Cebu and some of the remarkable places there that I see in pictures or read in books. What ignited my interest in visiting the place is that it is very close to my hometown, Siaton, Negros Oriental, but I haven’t had the chance of being there. Now that I’m already working and earning on my own, I have realized that many things are already within my reach since I have a little bit of resources to suffice my simple, little dreams.

Last year (2012), my sister, my mom, aunts, grandma, and I booked a trip to that beautiful island well-known to many tourists. Another realization that came to me was, in order for you to achieve your dreams, there will be people who will serve as instruments to make the ladder to your dream easier to climb. I am grateful to some of my relatives who have been so supportive of me and my family. Another realization I had was that, for a dream to be realized, one must have the patience to wait. It does not come in an instant if it’s not yet the right timing.

Early this year, January, 2013, we had our most-anticipated family trip to Cebu. Two weeks before the trip, I had to make the itinerary (at least, list of places) to visit there. I listed most of the well-known places close to Cebu City where Cebu Business Hotel is located.


While listing, I came across this picture of some historical landmarks in Cebu… (I told myself, “I shall take pictures of these places when I get there.”)

                                              www.cebubesthomes.com 

While collating my pictures after the trip, I noticed that I was able to take snapshots of the places (with ME on it) I listed and posted a week before the trip.



This simple illustration of a dream come true may be too shallow yet it gave me a strong impact. Dreams do really come true if we make ways to achieve it. And, as I said earlier, a dream starts with a dreamer. There is indeed no impossibility in realizing the desires of our hearts.

Dream big! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. galing ni teacher zen. may blog pang nalalaman ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jing! Yup. I'm very much new here. Just found an avenue to share my thoughts. Anyway, thanks for dropping by here. I'll share more articles when I get more free time. ^_^

      Delete